Saturday, June 5, 2010

Six Months! Where does the time go?

My sweet baby boy is six months old already! I can't believe how fast these six months have gone by, and how much Alexander has changed. Alexander is weighing in at a healthy 22 pounds, 5 ounces and is 29 inches long now. My little boy only needs to grown 3 more inches to be half my size! I guess we really know who he took after. Alexander is working on crawling now, and can get up on his forearms and knees with his belly off the ground. Now he just has to work on moving forward at the same time. He has mastered the barrel roll to get from one place to another. He also moves himself by moving backwards and turning every which way he wants. Here are pictures from the last month:


All smiles after my bath!



Playing in the hot tub with Poppop!



This is how I like to use my pacifiers these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment