Friday, April 10, 2009

6 Weeks!

I am 6 weeks, well almost 7 weeks, pregnant now. Things are moving a long nicely right now. I will have to get Andrew to take a picture of my pregnancy bloat belly and post them on here. My biggest problem right now is that I have had a cold for over two weeks that I just can't get rid of. I finished my antibiotics and am still sick. I can't take most medicines that I normally would to get the cold to finish up. But I will suffer to make sure I have a healthy baby in November. I got the list below from one of the great girls on the knot...err the nest. Thanks Brit!



How far along? 6 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: maybe a pound...i haven't weighted myself since 3/31
Maternity clothes? Bella Band is working for now.
Stretch marks? some
Sleep: need more, i'm taking naps most days.
Best moment this week: Andrew took me our favorite deli for my turkey hoagie with honey mustard! it was great!
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: sandwiches with honey mustard
Food aversions: seafood...the smell of it makes me want to vomit.
Gender: we are calling the baby a boy
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Having energy
What I am looking forward to: My next doctor appointment on the 21st!
Weekly Wisdom: Always have saltines with you...it helps with the nausea.
Milestones: Only having mild nausea some days...no vomiting yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment