Saturday, April 25, 2009

9 Weeks...



The baby is growing quickly, he/she is already the size of a green olive! Here is a picture of my big bloat belly.



How far along? 9 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: gained 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? pants, but started looking at the cute shirts the stores have.
Stretch marks? nothing new
Sleep: still tired all the time.
Best moment this week: finding out that I will have an u/s on Wednesday!
Movement: none
Food cravings: ice water
Food aversions: carrots
Gender: still leaning towards a boy
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: coffee
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on Wednesday and seeing the baby for the first time!
Weekly Wisdom: pregnant women always look great...Kim made me feel great when we were bridesmaid dress shopping today. She's a new mom of 6 month twin boys.
Milestones: started with morning sickness last week

No comments:

Post a Comment