Friday, April 17, 2009

8 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm already 8 weeks pregnant! 4 more quick weeks and I will be out of the first trimester! Andrew and I are still on the hunt for the perfect first house. We are going to look at some open houses on Sunday, hopefully we will find one. Pictures are still in the works of my bloat belly, I'm just too tired most nights after work to have Andrew take any.



How far along?
8 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: i'll update on tuesday when i get weighed at the doctors.
Maternity clothes? pants...my regular jeans make me feel horrible
Stretch marks? same ones
Sleep: always tired, afternoons at work are the hardest times
Best moment this week: Wearing the maternity pants to work, they are so comfy
Movement: none
Food cravings: apple juice
Food aversions: maple syrup
Gender: still leaning towards a boy
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Having energy
What I am looking forward to: My doctor appointment on Tuesday
Weekly Wisdom: small meals frequently...keeps the nausea away.
Milestones: just making the move to maternity pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment