Tuesday, June 9, 2009

15 weeks




I'm five weeks away from the half way point of my pregnancy. I can't believe how fast it is going. My belly popped this week and the guys at work are very quick to point it out. The weather this week has been rainy and very humid, which is making my body hurt a lot. Here is how big the baby is this week. And here is the belly picture.

How far along? 15 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: I'm afraid to find out

Maternity clothes?
it's a must
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep:
sleeping through most nights now
Best moment this week: I felt the baby move this week!
Movement: some flutters
Food cravings: cherry coke

Food aversions: nothing as of today. tomorrow could be different.

Gender: Andrew is calling him a boy still.
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
my brain...the baby has taken it.
What I am looking forward to: For Andrew to hear the baby's heart beat next week.
Weekly Wisdom: not to stress about everything
Milestones: feeling the baby move.

No comments:

Post a Comment