Friday, June 19, 2009

17 weeks















Seventeen weeks has come and gone now. This pregnancy is flying by! Andrew and I started our registry for the baby. We only picked out the gender nuetral items since we don't know the sex of the baby. We also found the crib and dresser we like for the nursery. I can't wait to pick out the crib bedding. I hope this week goes fast so we can go for the ultrasound on Monday!!!!

How far along? 17 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss:
Down 2 more pounds
Maternity clothes?
oh yeah
Stretch marks?
yup
Sleep:
i wake up pretty often to try and find a comfortable position.
Best moment this week: I got to see the baby last Thursday!
Movement: some, mostly at night or when the baby is telling me it is time to eat.
Food cravings: cherry coke

Food aversions: nada

Gender: We hopefully find out July 6th!
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
sleeping on my belly.
What I am looking forward to: We found the furniture for the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new...or if someone said something I have already forgotten about it.
Milestones: I am about to start my fifth month of pregnancy which means only four more short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment