Friday, June 19, 2009

16 weeks










Well week 16 was eventful to say the least. I had thought I was passing a kidney stone this week but it ended up just being an infection. Glad that I went to the family doctor to have it checked out though. An ultrasound was ordered to check out my kidneys and abdomen and to make sure the baby was doing well. I'm still waiting for the results from the ultrasound for the kidneys and abdomen. I have started a antibiotic and hopefully I will start to feel better soon. During the ultrasound the baby didn't want to uncross "his" legs. So I'll have to wait two more weeks to find out the sex of the baby. But here are the 16 week baby pictures, how big the baby is and my belly picture.



How far along? 16 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: down two more pounds

Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep:
some nights are great and some are hell
Best moment this week: I got to see the baby on Thursday
Movement: some flutters
Food cravings: cherry coke

Food aversions: nothing

Gender: will hopefully find out in two weeks
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
a nice glass of wine would be great
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex of the baby
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new.
Milestones: Andrew hearing the baby's heartbeat. And him telling the doctor "that my baby is kicking ass in there"

No comments:

Post a Comment