Tuesday, June 9, 2009

14 weeks


Well this is two weeks in a row I have failed to take a tummy picture. I will have to make sure to take a 15 week picture. Here is how big the baby is now though:


How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out on the 17th if I have gained any weight

Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
a few
Sleep:
waking up every few hours to find a new position to sleep
Best moment this week: felt the baby move for the first time
Movement: some flutters
Food cravings: cherry coke

Food aversions: some meats still

Gender: will find out in four weeks
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
some times I would love to just have a glass of wine
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby
Weekly Wisdom: none really.
Milestones: feeling the baby move

No comments:

Post a Comment