Friday, July 3, 2009

19 weeks






19 weeks have already come and gone. We picked out our crib bedding for the little guy, and bought some new summer outfits for him for next year since they were on sale! Andrew has yet to feel the kicks that are getting stronger everyday, so I know it is only a matter of time before he will feel them. My belly looks like a basketball these days..but I love it! Here are the three ultrasound pictures taken at 18 weeks. We were able to get a good shot of the baby's spine, a face shot, and some of the fast and his one arm.


How far along?
19 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: i have a feeling I am finally gaining weight, I just hope it isn't too much to gain in a month. I'll find out Thursday at the 20 week doctor's appointment.

Maternity clothes? must...I had to go buy more tops since my non maternity really aren't working for me anymore.

Stretch marks? some

Sleep: love it...but waking up at 3 am to go to the bathroom is getting old.

Best moment this week: finding out we are having a boy.
Movement:lots
Food cravings: root beer, pasta salad and potato salad.

Food aversions: none!

Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
sleeping on my belly.
What I am looking forward to: Andrew finally being able to feel the baby moving.
Weekly Wisdom: ...my father-in-law said something to me yesterday and I can't remember it now.
Milestones: Tuesday July 14 I hit the half way point of the pregnancy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment