Friday, July 3, 2009

20 weeks!!!




I'm half way there!! 20 weeks have come and gone and I am quickly moving along in this pregnancy. Andrew and I helped threw Amie her baby shower yesterday. It was great to see Amie and Jason, and we all had a great time at her shower. This weeks pictures are from the shower.

How far along? 20 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss:
Gained 5 pounds this past month...still at a net loss of 1 pound
Maternity clothes?
yup
Stretch marks?
The ones on my belly are getting worse
Sleep: I love it, but don't feel like I get enough

Best moment this week: Seeing Amie and her baby belly. Her baby also decided to kick the side of my belly while taking a picture. I guess her little one is already fighting for attention from my baby.
Movement: Lots, I felt the baby hiccup this week!
Food cravings: root beer and sweets

Food aversions: nada

Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
a mojito would be great on these hot summer days.
What I am looking forward to: I get to see the baby again in a week or so when I have another ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: You will learn quickly how to change a boys diaper after you are peed on the first time.
Milestones: I hit the half way point of the pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment