Saturday, July 25, 2009

21 weeks!



We are getting closer to our 24 week mark which will make us at the viability mark for the little guy. I have started to call him Alexander and Xander when I talk to him. While Andrew still calls him August and Auggie Doggie. I love seeing my belly every morning and feeling all of his movements. I also am enjoying that others can really see that I'm pregnant and not just over weight. I still can not wait for Andrew to be able to feel the little guys kicks and hits, I know it will be soon. Andrew is more patient about feeling them than I am.

How far along? 21 weeks and 5 days

Total weight gain/loss:
I think I'm holding steady with my weight, but I'll find out on August 11.
Maternity clothes?
of course!
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep: I wish I could get more uninterrupted sleep during the nights. I wake up during the night to find a new position and decide while I'm up I should go use the bathroom.

Best moment this week: I had fun looking at all the little boy outfits with my Mom on Saturday.
Movement: Lots, but he always stops moving when Andrew touches my belly!
Food cravings: Still love Root beer

Food aversions: nada

Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in...but very shallow these days.
What I miss:
being able to wear my lovely wedding ring, only my engagement ring fits now.
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: to take care of myself and follow the doctors orders!
Milestones: We received our first baby gift last weekend from Amie and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment