Friday, July 3, 2009

18 weeks



Andrew finally was able to hear the baby move Saturday night. I had him put his head on my belly when the baby was kicking. I can't wait for him to finally be able to feel the kicks!! On Monday we finally found out that we are expecting a little boy!! The little guy is about 12 ounces already.

How far along? 18 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:
I'll find out on the 16th.
Maternity clothes?
must
Stretch marks?
on my belly
Sleep:
love it!
Best moment this week: watching Andrew see the baby move around during the ultrasound!
Movement: the baby is beating me up most days. I can't wait for Andrew to be able to feel the movement.
Food cravings: root beer

Food aversions: none

Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
sleeping on my belly still
What I am looking forward to: starting to buy all those cute clothes!
Weekly Wisdom: start child proofing the house now...little boys get into everything!
Milestones:
finding out the sex of our little one. Andrew being able to hear the baby's movements. And watching Andrew see the little guy bounce all around in me during the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment