Saturday, September 12, 2009

28 weeks

This week I found out I failed my one hour glucose test. I know have to go take the three hour test. The doctor said I could have had something in my system from the night before that had my sugar level high and made me fail the first test. I will have a twelve hour fast before my first blood is drawn, then drink the sugar drink and have blood drawn every hour for three hours. He also suggested cutting back on my carbs and watching how many grams of carbs in the foods and drinks I have daily. The good thing is all the fruits I really enjoy are lower in sugars on the glycemic index!


How far along? 28 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 16 pounds to date
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks? I have a few new ones on my belly

Sleep:
Some nights are better than others
Best moment this week: Finally being able to wear long sleeves because the weather was chilly for a few days! I love fall weather.
Movement: A lot. I love watching my belly dance around as he moves.
Food cravings:
nothing really this week
Food aversions:
most sea foods
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
being able to wear sneakers without them killing my feet
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Weekly Wisdom: none this week
Milestones: I start my two week visits to the doctor on September 28, which means I'm getting really close to meeting my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment