Friday, September 25, 2009

31 weeks




The furniture was delivered this weekend and is now at my parents house for storage. We also bought the mattress for the crib this weekend. October 10th and 11th we will be moving into a bigger apartment and then the furniture will finally be able to get set up in the nursery. I felt pretty good this week and actually slept well most nights. Since I never took a belly picture of 31 weeks I put in a picture of Avery and I, and two more of Avery playing. She is so cute and already 11 months old!


How far along? 31 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: plus 16 pounds but I'll find out my new weight on Monday.
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks? They have made their way to the other side of my stomach now.

Sleep:
It hasn't been too bad this pass week, I think being so busy helps me sleep better.
Best moment this week: Being able to spend so much time with Andrew's family even though the reason we were together was sad.
Movement: He's a very active little boy!
Food cravings:
Chocolate
Food aversions: nothing right now

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
honestly I just want to hold the baby now that I don't miss anything in particular.
What I am looking forward to: Spending time with my side of the family on Saturday.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new this week.
Milestones: I'm just 9 weeks away from holding my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment