Tuesday, September 15, 2009

29 weeks

I went for my three hour glucose test today, which wasn't bad just boring. I hate having to wait around for things to get done. I had a great nurse who drew my blood each time, so that made it better. I was also given a different flavor drink this time, last time was orange and today was lemon-lime.

How far along? 29 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 16 pounds to date
Maternity clothes?
yes, I bought a few long sleeve shirts the other week and have loved wearing them on the cooler days.
Stretch marks? no new ones this week

Sleep:
It has gotten a little better. I still wake a few times a night but I'm able to fall back a sleep quickly.
Best moment this week: The nursery furniture will be delivered in a week or two!
Movement: tons of movement, my belly jumps all around when he kicks hard. He also loves to take his hands and hit my bladder.
Food cravings:
ice water
Food aversions: nothing right now

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
walking normal, Andrew makes teases me about my waddling.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if I passed my 3 hour glucose test
Weekly Wisdom: none this week
Milestones: I'm only about two months away from meeting the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment