Monday, September 21, 2009

30 weeks




Well I failed to take a 28 week and 29 week belly shot, but I did take a 30 week one this time. I have included a few extra shots of Andrew, Jane my mother in law and Aiden. Amie and Jason bought us some cute onesies, pajamas and a cute little yellow blanket for the little guy. It was a nice little surprise on Saturday.

How far along? 30 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 16 pounds but I'll find out my new weight on Monday September 28.
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks? A few new ones on my belly

Sleep:
I had the best night of sleep last night! I felt great today because of it.
Best moment this week: I was holding my little nephew Aiden Saturday night and my baby was kicking him. I think the two cousins are going to have a rivalry.
Movement: Lots, he has been very active today. He's moving his feet all over the place today.
Food cravings:
ice water
Food aversions: nothing right now

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
nothing that I can think of, I just can't wait for these last 10 weeks to fly by so I can meet my son.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower on October 10 and the furniture getting delivered.
Weekly Wisdom: My sister-in-law said that the schedule I am waking up at now will most likely be the same times I wake up to feed the baby.
Milestones: I'm starting my two week visits on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment