Sunday, November 15, 2009

38 weeks




This past Friday marked my last day of work until the end of March! I was suppose to have a doctor appointment but it was canceled since the doctor was called into emergency surgery, so now I have to wait until Wednesday to see how Alexander and I are doing. Andrew hung the letters for Alexander's name yesterday in the nursery, but we need to take them down and retouch the paint on them. I failed to take a 37 week belly picture and still need to take my 38 week picture today. I'll update my post later with pictures.

How far along? 38 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 25 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep:
I need more of it these days. I have been taking about an hour nap each day this week though.
Best moment this week: Celebrating my last day of work!
Movement: He's still an active little guy
Food cravings:
I love eating
Food aversions: none

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
more contractions I just need them to stay more consistent
Belly Button in or
out? I still have an innie
What I miss:
being comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Alexander!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new this week
Milestones: I'm full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment