Sunday, November 22, 2009

39 weeks

Well another week has come and gone and I am now pass my due date. I know it is only two days pass but I'm more than ready to meet Alexander. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I really feel like the doctor got my hopes up about meeting Alexander this weekend. It is still early on Sunday morning so maybe I still have hope to meet Alexander today. I really have a feeling we are going to be in the hospital over Thanksgiving.

How far along? 39 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 27 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep:
I am up a lot during the night and end up sleeping during the day.
Best moment this week: finding out I am 90% effaced and 1 cm dilated.
Movement: He has slowed down, and likes to scare mommy and daddy sometimes.
Food cravings:
I'm not too hungry these days and force myself to eat.
Food aversions: none

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: some, the contractions just need to get it together now.

Belly Button in or
out? Still in
What I miss:
sleeping at night
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Alexander!
Weekly Wisdom: rest now.
Milestones: Hopefully meeting Alexander very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment