Sunday, May 31, 2009

13 weeks!


Well 13 weeks has come and gone. My sciatic nerve hurts a lot these days and the pain wakes me up in the middle of the night. The baby has also decided to sit on my bladder so I am waking up every three hours to go to the bathroom.

How far along? 13 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: still pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes?
yup...just more comfortable this way
Stretch marks?
some...i'm going to buy the cocoa butter to help them.
Sleep:
getting sleep but waking up a lot.
Best moment this week: Started to look at the furniture for the nursery and found some cute quilts I like.
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: ice water

Food aversions: meats....nothing seems to sound good these days.

Gender: I call the baby a girl and Andrew calls the baby a boy.
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
sleeping without leg pain!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby next month!
Weekly Wisdom: none really.
Milestones: moved on to my second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment