Sunday, August 2, 2009

22 weeks!



Andrew and I went for another ultrasound on Wednesday, and the tech couldn't tell us for a 100 percent that we were having a little boy. We are still about 90-95 percent sure he's a little boy. We are still referring to the baby as a boy, and I still call him Alexander every time I talk to him. I love watching my belly bounce around as he kicks me! I still have to scan the pictures from the ultrasound so they will be in a different post.

How far along? 22 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss:
I'll find out on August 11.
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep: I always want more of it since I'm waking up about every two hours to find a new position and getting up to go to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Watching Andrew's face again at the ultrasound. I love watching him see the baby move all around. He gets more excited each time!
Movement: he is a very active baby
Food cravings: root beer is good.

Food aversions: nada

Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in...but very shallow these days.
What I miss:
I just want to lay on my belly for a little while, I feel like it would make my back feel great if I could for just a few minutes.
What I am looking forward to: The next doctor's visit to make sure we are still doing well!
Weekly Wisdom: none this week.
Milestones: The baby received his first teddy bear from his Knottie (the knot/nest) Aunt Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment