Sunday, August 9, 2009

23 Weeks



I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I will be in my third trimester in no time. I go to the doctors on Tuesday for my 24 week visit. I know I will need to set up my glucose testing then, and I am not looking forward to the test from the stories I have heard about it.

How far along? 23 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss:
still at a net loss of 1 pound...I'm sure this will be different on Tuesday
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep: Is not going so well these days. I wake up just about every two hours because I am sore and can't find a position to sleep in that doesn't hurt.

Best moment this week: It's not related to my baby, but seeing my niece Avery in my parents hot tub was so cute!
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: tomato based foods.

Food aversions: most sea foods... they just don't smell or look good to eat.

Gender: Boy...although we now have some doubts.
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? still in, not sure how much longer that will last though.
What I miss:
Being able to sleep through the night without waking up every two hours.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's visit on Tuesday and Andrew's birthday!
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing new.
Milestones: The baby hit the viability mark! But he still needs to stay in me for a while longer to make sure he's nice and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment