Friday, August 28, 2009

26 weeks.



I have made it to the third trimester this week! Only a few more months until I finally get to meet the little one! I had my first day of braxton hicks contractions but after upping my water in take I have not have them since. To be honest they were not painful at all, I was just uncomfortable while I was at work. I failed to take a 25 week belly picture, so I will need to take my 26 week picture this weekend.

How far along? 26 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 7 pounds total so far
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep:
still find it hard to get a restful nights sleep
Best moment this week: Making it to the third trimester!
Movement: lots of hits and kicks.
Food cravings: PB&J

Food aversions: just seafood still

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in for now but my one scar that use to be in my belly button is now on the outside!
What I miss:
sleeping a full night
What I am looking forward to: Getting to see the baby again on September 1!
Weekly Wisdom: try to relax...
Milestones: I don't know if its great or not, but I had my first day of braxton hicks contractions on Wednesday. But they weren't painful at all just made me a little uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment