Friday, August 14, 2009

24 weeks!




















I have been slacking at posting my belly pictures in a timely manner but I have finally added my 22 and 23 week pictures! I still need to scan the ultrasound pictures from the other week so those will hopefully be up soon. 24 weeks means we have finally hit viability mark for the baby! Just another milestone we hit in the pregnancy. The 24 week check up went very well, and the baby had a very strong heartbeat!

How far along? 24 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: gained a net of 7 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes
Sleep:
I miss having a good nights rest. I'm trying to add extra pillows to help me get comfortable...nothing helps though.
Best moment this week: Here the baby's heart beating so strong!
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Still on the root beer kick.

Food aversions: shrimp

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
feeling well rested. I feel like I did at the first trimester...tired all the time.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby again the first week in September...we are still trying to get a good view of the spine.
Weekly Wisdom: none
Milestones: Viability. I go for my glucose test the end of the month, and hoping that comes out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment