Saturday, October 3, 2009

32 weeks




Where did this pregnancy go? It is flying by so fast! I can't wait to finally be able to hold the little guy, and I have a feeling it will be sooner rather than later. We are getting ready to move into a bigger apartment next weekend and then I can finally have the nursery set up. I can't wait to have all of his furniture and clothing in one place. I have also been looking for a shower curtain and bathroom accessories for his new bathroom.



How far along? 32 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: plus 18 pounds.
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes, but no new ones this week.
Sleep:
I take what I can.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my family last weekend and having a nice birthday dinner with them.
Movement: He loves to hit and kick mommy.
Food cravings:
Chocolate
Food aversions: all food sounds good to me these days.

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
I think he will be here sooner than November 27.
Belly Button in or
out? in for the most part
What I miss:
Being able to do everything I want without getting help from others.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower next Saturday and setting up the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new this week.
Milestones: Eight more weeks until the little man is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment