Monday, October 12, 2009

33 weeks


Baby Whitworth now has a name...Alexander but we will call him Xander for short. I had my first baby shower this past weekend and everything was great. My mom and sister did a great job of putting it together. I'll post pictures in another post of it once I have them uploaded. I will also post pictures of the nursery once we have it all together. Andrew and I moved into a larger apartment and are in the process of getting it back together.

How far along? 33 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: plus 20 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes.
Sleep:
Some nights are better than others.
Best moment this week: My baby shower and getting the nursery furniture into the nursery.
Movement: yes
Food cravings:
All food taste good these days
Food aversions: none

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
Nope
Belly Button in or
out? in for the most part
What I miss:
Just being able to do more in a day, but now I just need to take more breaks and relax when I can.
What I am looking forward to: Getting Alexander's name letters painted and into the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new this week.
Milestones: One more doctor's visit in two weeks and then I start going weekly. Xander is almost here and I can't wait to meet him finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment