Saturday, October 31, 2009

36 weeks




I am now visiting the OB every week for check ups, which means we are one step closer to meeting Alexander! We bought our glider for the nursery after our OB visit on Thursday and have it set up in the nursery. I am still working on the letters to spell out Alexander to put on the wall with the crib. Once I have them done and hung up I will consider the nursery complete, well that is until Alexander is home to use it.


How far along? 36 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: plus 23 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes, and they are itchy now too!
Sleep:
I am tired all the time again. But I am getting sleep in between the frequent trips to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Having the glider in the nursery makes it one step closer to being ready for Alexander's arrival.
Movement: yes, still trying to count them to make sure everything is fine.
Food cravings:
I love eating
Food aversions: none

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
some contractions, I'm starting to thin out but no dilation.
Belly Button in or
out? still in for the most part
What I miss:
having a sense of balance...and walking without waddling.
What I am looking forward to: My next OB visit to see if I am getting closer to meeting Xander.
Weekly Wisdom: To try and take it easy.
Milestones: Just hitting the weekly visits to the OB. Xander is in the head down position and ready to go once he decides it is time!

1 comment: