Saturday, October 17, 2009

34 weeks




Six more weeks until I finally get to meet Alexander, and I'm ready to just hold the little guy. I have bought the letters to spell out his name for the nursery. I am going to start painting them this weekend and we need to get his nursery organized still. Andrew and I have had a busy work week and haven't been able to get settled in the new apartment since we moved in last weekend.


How far along? 34 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: plus 20 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes, I now have a stretch mark over one of my scars from when I had my gall bladder removed.
Sleep:
I wake up about every two hours to go to the bathroom, but I'm able to fall back a sleep right away.
Best moment this week: Deciding on Alexander's name.
Movement: yes and I was advised to start my kick counts to make sure Xander is moving enough.
Food cravings:
All food taste good these days
Food aversions: none

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
None this week
Belly Button in or
out? It is still in for now
What I miss:
Having energy to do all the things I need to get done before Xander arrives.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: None I can remember.
Milestones: Just hitting the 34 week mark is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment