Saturday, October 24, 2009

35 weeks!



I am 35 weeks pregnant and only have 35 days to go (technically at least)!! I am still measuring at the 36 week mark, and have an earlier due date, but we haven't changed the way we count the weeks I am pregnant. I am making progress on Alexander's nursery and have been washing all of his cute clothes in anticipation of his arrival. I have the diaper bag packed with his coming home outfit for the hospital. I need to buy a larger bag for my hospital items and pack it and then I am ready to go! I started to paint the letters for Alexander's name to put in his nursery. I still have some work to do on them though.

How far along? 35 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: plus 20 pounds
Maternity clothes?
yes
Stretch marks?
yes, and getting new ones every day since my belly has been rapidly expanding
Sleep:
I sleep but wake up an average of 3 to 4 times a night
Best moment this week: Celebrating Avery's first birthday and our first anniversary!
Movement: yes, still counting the kicks though
Food cravings:
I love eating
Food aversions: none

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs:
some contractions off and on
Belly Button in or
out? mostly in
What I miss:
being able to get up out of bed, a chair or the couch without Andrew's help, and having a sense of balance.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: Try to get rest when I find time.
Milestones: I'm about a month away from meeting Alexander!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment