Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 Weeks!



10 weeks already, it seems like it is going so quickly. I will post a picture on here tomorrow, I just don't have the energy to take one tonight. We saw a lot of Andrew's aunts and uncles this past weekend and it was great to see how excited they are about the baby.

How far along?
10 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure if I gained any weight this week, I haven't weighted myself.
Maternity clothes? pants
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: can't get enough sleep...I feel like I can't function most days
Best moment this week: No real morning sickness this week
Movement: none
Food cravings: taco bell...I know it's bad but so good right now.
Food aversions: carrots still
Gender: I had a dream it was a girl
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: coffee
What I am looking forward to: hopefully having energy again
Weekly Wisdom: get your rest now...you won't have it after the baby arrives
Milestones: I can't think of anything right now...I'm too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment