Tuesday, May 12, 2009

11 weeks


I'm almost at the end of my first trimester! I am hoping to have energy in the second trimester. I have more aches and pains these days and find myself needing Andrew to rub my back every night. The baby is still growing and is now the size of a lime already.

How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: holding steady
Maternity clothes? pants and some shirts
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: still tired all the time. I still love naps!
Best moment this week: Enjoyed my first Mother's Day with Andrew and our families!
Movement: none
Food cravings: my sweet tooth has returned
Food aversions: onions
Gender: Still think my dream was telling me I am having a girl
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: sushi
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully hearing the heartbeat next Tuesday
Weekly Wisdom: just to relax!
Milestones: Over my morning sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment