Monday, May 25, 2009

12 weeks!



I am at the end of 12 weeks and feeling pretty well. I starting to get my energy back around 11.4 weeks and have been doing pretty well since. I went to the doctor's on Tuesday and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat! We also scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for the week of July 4th so we can finally find out the sex of the baby!

How far along? 12 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: lost 2 pounds

Maternity clothes?
pants and have bought more shirts
Stretch marks?
nope
Sleep:
finally feeling refreshed when I wake up in the morning
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat!
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: nothing really

Food aversions: none right now

Gender: I'm back to calling the baby a boy
Labor Signs:
none
Belly Button in or
out? in
What I miss:
I really wanted a mojito over this holiday weekend.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby next month!
Weekly Wisdom: none really.
Milestones: I have energy again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment