Monday, May 11, 2009

Books for the Tot


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of books myself, and I'm hoping that I can impart some of that love onto my children.

Yesterday we found a used book store in Dana's parent's neighborhood: 2nd Chance Books. It's a neat little store with a huge selection of used books, and a pretty decent selection of high-quality childrens books too. Part of me worried that the books we picked up would have slobber stains, crayon marks, and grubby finger smudges, but this wasn't the case at all. The books were all in almost perfect condition!

The ones we bought yesterday were some of the classics that Dana and I remembered from our respective childhoods: Dr. Suess, the Berenstain Bears and Winnie the Pooh.

It was a perfect little shopping trip for us to go on for our first mothers day, and we were able to pick up some great little books to read with our young ones. Plus, we were able to get the pile of books for a very reasonable price, so that makes everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment